Costadoro Coffee
       
   Buy Coffee  About Us  Contact Us
 
Our History
 
 

 

 

 

A LOVE OF COFFEE SINCE 1890

In 1890, Commander Oreste Beccuti opened the Costadoro coffee shop in Via Pietro Micca, which soon became a focal point for all lovers of quality coffee in the city of Turin.

The evolution from a family-run coffee shop to a modern company with a plant and warehouses in Italy and abroad was an important one. It was the result of enthusiasm and commitment, paying particular attention to development and innovative research, though the care spent on doing things properly remained.

Costadoro’s innovative coffee production process is undertaken according to the principles of a century-old tradition which is particularly outstanding when it comes to the supply, roasting and selection of coffee, combining these with avantgarde technology and constant scientific research.

 

 

© 2013 Vivaldi Coffee Importers. All rights reserved.